Mental efficiency is a state of mind.
It can’t be bought in a store and it doesn’t come from a bottle of pills. It is a strength that must be developed from within.
Mental Efficiency and Other Hints to Men and Women is the roadmap you need to follow to develop that strength and begin to make positive changes in your life.
Whether your goal is a promotion at work, or starting a successful business, or leading a happy home life, Mental Efficiency and Other Hints to Men and Women can show you how to achieve that goal.
The book is jam-packed with truckloads of tips, techniques and secrets that will help you sharpen your mental efficiency and succeed beyond your wildest dreams.
You will learn:
- How to develop the will-power you need to achieve your goals
- How to get organized and arrange your schedule so that you make the most of everyday
- How to express your individuality and still make a good impression on others
- How to cultivate “the greatest of human qualities”
- How to break free from the past once and for all and begin achieving your goals
- How to “settle down” and love your current life
- How to answer those important, age-old questions, such as: What is the intrinsic value of life, What do I want to get out of it? What am I likely to get out of it? In a word, what is life worth?
- Why all men and women should beware of hope and ambition
- What happiness chiefly is and how you can attain it quickly and easily
- What it is the duty of all men and women to do, and why those who don’t are doomed to live selfish, unsatisfying lives
- The importance of marriage and how this close relationship can help men and women sharpen their mental efficiency
- How reading books can dramatically improve your mental efficiency and provide you with the solid foundation of knowledge you need to achieve your goals
- What types of books are best to read to sharpen your mental efficiency
- And much, much more