PsiTek home page

Creative Visualization

Creative Visualization contents page

Uncovering The Hidden Secret


Manifest Your Desires Effortlessly

As you start to leaf through the pages of this book, you will be given a glimpse of a great secret that has been handed down to many generations throughout history.

This secret has been so effective that majority of the greatest people who have ever walked on the lands of this planet have known and implemented it in their lives.

This undisclosed detail, guarded zealously by some self-centered constituents of mankind, will give you anything you want – be it happiness, good health, loads of money, a soothing jaunt on a tropical island, better relationships with others—name it, you can have it.

Have you ever wondered why the majority of the world’s material wealth belongs to only 4% of the world’s population? And that the remaining 96% are going through the motions of their day-to-day activities trying to make the upper 4% wealthier? It is because those select few know how to control the power of this secret.

It enables you to have, do and be anything you want to be. It doesn’t matter how gigantic or miniscule your heart’s desire is, it will be given to you.

Just start by conjuring up the mental image of what you really want and everything will fall into place. It will happen because you will apply this wonderful phenomenon in your life and impress it deeply in your mind, heart and soul, thereby creating an upbeat stream of pure positive thoughts across the universe. Are you deeply intrigued with the secret already?

The secret is creative visualization.

Everything that has happened in your life in the distant past, whatever is currently happening in the present state and even that which will be happening in the near future, have been created in your mind at one point or another. They were formed concretely by virtue of the mental images you generated. This seemingly simple exercise will bring you to greater heights and take you to places you never knew existed, or gave a mind to in the past.

So sit back, relax and fasten your seatbelt as you come along on this mind-blowing trip.