We all know that in order to accomplish a certain thing we must concentrate. It is of the utmost value to learn how to concentrate. To make a success of anything you must be able to concentrate your entire thought upon the idea you are working out.
If you will just practice a few concentration exercises each day as outlined in this book, you will find you will soon develop this wonderful power.
Everyone has two natures. One wants us to advance and the other wants to pull us back. The one that we cultivate and concentrate on decides what we are at the end. Both natures are trying to gain control. The Will alone decides the issue. A person by one supreme effort of the will may change his whole career and almost accomplish miracles. You may be that person.
You can be if you Will to be, for Will can find a way or make one.
The author writes: "This course of lessons will stimulate and inspire you to achieve success; it will bring you into perfect harmony with the laws of success. It will give you a firmer hold on your duties and responsibilities.
"The methods of thought concentration given in this work if put into practice will open up interior avenues that will connect you with the everlasting laws of Being and their exhaustless foundation of unchangeable truth."
2. Concentration finds the way
3. The Self-Mastery: Self-Direction Power of Concentration
4. How to gain what you want through Concentration
5. Concentration - The Silent Force that produces results in all Business
6. How Concentrated Thought links all Humanity together
7. The Training of the Will To Do
8. The Concentrated Mental Demand
9. Concentration gives Mental Poise
10. Concentration can overcome bad habits
11. Business results through Concentration
12. Concentrate on Courage
13. Concentrate on Wealth
14. You can Concentrate, but will you?
15. The Art of Concentrating by means of Practical Exercises
16. Concentrate so you will not forget
17. How Concentration can fulfill your desire
18. Ideals developed by Concentration
19. Mental Control through Creation
20. A Concentrated Will Development
21. Concentration Reviewed