The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel (1912) - Study Questions with Answers
81. What is the imperative condition of all well-being?
82. What is the condition precedent to every right action?
83. What is the underlying condition necessary in every business transaction or social relation?
To know the Truth.
84. What is the result of a knowledge of the Truth?
We can readily predict the result of any action that is based upon a true premise.
85. What is the result of any action based upon a false premise?
We can form no conception of the results which may ensue.
86. How may we know the Truth?
By a realization of the fact that Truth is the vital principle of the Universe and is therefore omnipresent.
87. What is the nature of Truth?
It is spiritual.
88. What is the secret of the solution to every problem?
To apply spiritual Truth.
89. What is the advantage of spiritual methods?
They are always available.
90. What are the necessary requirements?
A recognition of the omnipotence of spiritual power and a desire to become the recipient of its beneficent effects.
Thought means life, since those who do not think do not live in any high or real sense. Thinking makes the man.
A. B. Alcott